Tuesday, March 14, 2017

[VIETNAM-CAMBODIA] BEST AIRBNB IN DANANG! DANANG FISH MARKET ♡

I went both Danang city center and beach side but for me Danang city center area is the best place to stay in Danang, because so many places to eat and be explored. I booked this place from AIRBNB first reson because it was so cheap and also cute fish interior! Recommended for you

DANANG FISH MARKET
259/15 Nguyễn Chí Thanh, Thạch Thang, Q. Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam

Price/night
VND 250000~300000

super clean room and sharing bath room not only the best part but Mels and Kits, owners danang fish market whom super friendly , giving you tons of good food informations, and coffee talks HAHA yes they are coffee lovers and they sell indonesia coffee here most bought by korean and american. Me and my boyfie tried their Kayo cold brew coffee and loved it ♡ 
Living room

Seating spot

Our room

Last selfie with Ci melz and Kit

Pardon my boyfie

Again

2 comments:

  1. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.
    Shower Faucets

    ReplyDelete