Saturday, October 8, 2016

2016 서울불꽃축제 SEOUL INTERNATIONAL FIREWORK FESTIVAL

My 2nd year in korea i went back to the annual "SEOUL FIREWORK FESTIVAL" all my old friends fedup with the crowds so now i went here with my juniors. My second time but still gorgeous. Except fuck** korean behind me who as my friend too stop filming and said we were chinese SORRY 우리는중국사람아니거든!!!!!!!!!  I JUST DONT LIKE PEOPLE SAID WE ARE CHINESE #됐다 ok but ok my spot this year much better than last year so i filmed it better. Check my youtube channel for video.

when it being held?
Every year around early October

How to go
Yeouido MRT Station exit 4,5,6 line 9
(Actually Yeoinaru MRT Station is the nearest but because of crowds it being closed)


Check also my last year Firework post here

No comments:

Post a Comment