Monday, January 19, 2015

CAKE-A-BOO


Last night me and my friend, Mey, had an appointment with my korean friends. We decided for having something kyot and light. And we chose CAKE-A-BOO. The concept is too cute!!!! Even they have a cake conveyor! So you better have a seat beside the cake bar. Lucky me, i got it hihi and We ordered some cakes and tea for balance the sweetness.


NUTELLA BURGER 
RED VELVET BREAD, NUTELLA CRUNCHY PATTY, ASSORTED FRUITS
IDR 35000


TAMAYA ROLLS
GLUTINOUS RICE WITH KAYA THOUSAND LAYERS PANCAKE ROLL
IDR 30000


OFFICIALLY TIRAMISU
VANILLA SPONGE CAKE, COFFEE SYRUP, MASCAPONE
IDR 30000


CHEESE TRAP 
BAKED CHEESE CAKE, PEANUT BUTTER BASE, WHITE CHOCOLATE "CHESSE SLICE"
IDR 30000



Overall, This place doesnt fit my taste, since I dont like too-sweet-dessert. I love the concept but not the menu. It's very eye-catching but so-so in my tummy. The one that I like only the OFFICIAL TIRAMISU, because it has layers of chocolate fudge and contain coffee so it's not as sweet as others.

CAKE-A-BOO
Ruko Garden House Blok B-22
( in line with hongtang )
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta Utara
Phone : 021 - 29032922
Website : www.cakeaboo.co.id



No comments:

Post a Comment